Putting to use the very best training the industry provides, we will help protect your health and property from the pests that can harm both.
Using environmentally responsible solutuions, we will eliminate pests that can damage goods and contribute to employee illness. Reducing incidents of both will increase the bottom line.
Finally a professional solution to an old problem.
Spiders on the boat dock.
No more invisible webs in your face.
No more spider poo on your boat and boat covers.
All control methods used are labeled for use over water and are environmentally friendly.
The idea for Common Sense Pest Control was born from asking ourselves the following questions:
We have worked for two of the areas largest pest control corporations. As with all national and semi national organizations, we learned through painful experience that one size, one method of operation, does not fit all customers. Some of the things we were asked to do, sometimes, felt like we were cheating our customers. Finally, we could take it no longer.
1) Why does your current pest control technician treat your home when it rains? That doesn't make any sense.
2) Why does your pest control technician treat the exterior of your home when it's cold outside? What, in the world, is the point of that? That doesn't make any sense.
3) Why would your service provider show up without the necessary tools and materials? Really?!?!?!?!?
4) Why was the customer told one thing by someone in the office, only to be told something different by the technician? That doesn't make sense.
5) Why do pest control routes seem to change so frequently? Ever feel like your on a technician merry-go-round? Just when you get used to a tech, they resign or get reassigned.
If you want highly effective pest control, without all the corporate noise,
you've got to use Common Sense.